We Fix Now Urge Readers to Invest in Carbon Monoxide Detectors











(PRWEB UK) 5 February 2013

It has been reported by the BBC that a mother, her partner and her two sons were taken to Derriford hospital where two members of the family were treated. Cornwall Fire and Rescue have since claimed that the level of carbon monoxide detected in the house could have left the family dead within five minutes. The family were only alerted to the situation by their dog’s barking.

Best known for providing plumbing in London, We Fix Now also provide a number of fully trained gas engineers and have highlighted the importance of fitting a carbon monoxide detector. A representative from the company shares their thoughts on the matter.

“While we are all constantly reminded how vital it is to have working smoke alarms in our homes, carbon monoxide detectors are often overlooked. However, they are just as easy to get hold of and are easy to fit. You can find them in DIY stores and supermarkets.

However, whilst this will alert you to carbon monoxide, it is no substitute for having your gas appliances checked regularly by a Gas Safe Registered engineer, such as those provided by We Fix Now. Faulty appliances put you at a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning so it’s important to take action.”

We Fix Now is a London-based company providing emergency plumbers and electricians throughout the M25 and surrounding counties. Renowned for their fast and effective service, the firm also specialise in unblocking drains, fixing central heating and boilers and sorting problems with gas. With a strong focus on customer service, We Fix Now prides itself on providing fully qualified and experienced engineers day and night, every day of the year.























Vocus©Copyright 1997-

, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.









Related Dog Barking Press Releases

Tagged with:

Filed under: Training/Obedience

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!